General & Technical Data
- Pressure equalized rainscreen design provides superior weather resistant wall system
- Factory foamed metal panel system provides the strength and durability of steel with the unique insulating characteristics of CFC & HCFC free polyisocyanurate foam
- Concealed clips and fasteners plus dry gaskets and concealed sealants provide a clean, uninterrupted appearance while minimizing exterior dirt streaking and staining
- Horizontal application and embossed, flat panel offers an appealing architectural aesthetic
- Thermal break between face and liner
- Lightweight metal composite panels permit quick and economical installation
- Standard - .75mm face / .48mm liner
- Z275 galvanized steel
- Exterior (face) – Flat, Non-directional embossing
- Interior (liner) - Directional embossing, planked
Horizontal Joinery (with concealed fasteners)
- Horizontal – Pressure equalized tongue and groove (Rainscreen Principle)
- Horizontal Reveal – 12.75mm
- Standard – 762mm, 813mm, 914mm
- 1.524m – 9.144m
- 0.305m – 11.278m
- Fire Tests
- ASTM E84
- Flame Spread 25 max.
- Smoke Developed, 450 max.
- Factory Mutual Approval: FM 4880; 164m High Large Scale Corner Test for Unlimited Height Approval for Walls and Ceilings
- BS 476 Part 6&7
- Water Penetration
- ASTM E 331 – 718 Pa – no water leakage
- Air Infiltration
- ASTM E 283 – Maximum 0.3 L/s per sq.m at a static air-pressure difference of 300 Pa
Consult CENTRIA International for test reports.
Foamwall panels are available in countries outside of North America.