CASCADE single-skin metal panels feature concealed fasteners and a common lock joint, which makes it possible to mix all seven profile rib panels with one another, as well as with CENTRIA’s full line of Concept Series
panels. Together, the panels offer almost limitless design options.
What truly makes CASCADE unique is the distinctive 1-1/2” deep rib, consisting of a soft curve, combined with an angular sloped web to provide deep shadow relief. CASCADE panels can be installed both horizontally and vertically and are available in stucco embossed or smooth finishes.
CASCADE also works as an exceptional rainscreen panel option when installed over CENTRIA’s MetalWrap™ Series insulated composite backup panels.
Additional design options include the EcoScreen® perforated profile** and MicroSeam®Corners.
- Panel Modules – 12” or 16” dependent on profile selected
- Lengths up to 30' [9.14m]
- Concealed clips and fasteners
- MicroSeam Corners are available
- Horizontal CASCADE panels feature stand-off clips to provide a ventilation cavity and continuous drain plane behind the panel
- Horizontal or vertical wall installation
- Common lock joint design permits multiple profile integration
- Standard 24**–18 gage G-90 galvanized steel
- Galvanized steel, Galvalume® steel, aluminum or stainless steel — optional
- Smooth or embossed surface texture
**CC-260 profile only